Friday, May 22, 2009

Happiness in this small town

So I am new to this but let me introduce you to the family. I am Rebecca Mitchell and the husband is Joshua Mitchell. We have to beautiful kids. Lil Josh and Lil Miss Alana that is only 3 1/2 mths old. They are both such a blessing. Who said you could not ever build happiness in a small town? I have had my share of rough and very tough relationships and It wasn't until I gave up that the good Lord above sent my husband my way. We laugh and we cry together. He is my love, my life and my soul mate. Sometimes I do not feel like I tell him enough how special he is to me. I have been living in the location I am at all my life. My grandmother helped raise me so you know, I thought why not build my house right beside her.

My mom is amazing and has always been here for me. She is very sick right now and I pray to God every night to keep her safe. My dad, he is the BEST, got an amazing step mom and could not live without either one of them.

My son Joshua is 7 yrs old. He is a handsome lil thing. Got girls all over him...rely he does. He attend FSCS and is so smart. Brought home all A's and 1 B...Math,yea, was never my favorite either. Alana is 3 1/2 mths old and I find it hard to believe that she is holding her bottle, rolling over and oh my...growing so fast. After nine mths of carrying her that felt like forever, I cant believe she has came this far.

Well, Like I said, you who knew you find happiness in this small town. Alot of people think you have to be in large towns with fancy things to be happy but I tell you, sometimes if you stay where you are and dont go looking for happiness it will walk right up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Savior

My Savior
Praise to him

Love my kids

Love my kids
Loving my life

My husband

My husband
He lights up my world!!!

Music (our Favs)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones