Saturday, May 23, 2009

What a blessing...

So yea, I have been in such a good mood these past couple of days even with the fact that I am working everyday. But, I came home, my husband had the living room re-arranged, Lil Joshs room re-arranged and we went to Lowes to pick out paint. How exciting. I recieved a bonus check from work and we got ourselves a brand new 40" LCD T.V. We were like big kids all over again. We always..always do for Lil Josh and now lil miss Alana has graced us with her presence it is all about both of them. I have clothes that I have wore for two years and have not bought myself anything since.
The main reason for me writing is to just give PRAISE to GOD for everything. I have two beauiful healthy children, an amzing Husband, a GREAT home and a car that runs and no matter if I am just down to $50 a week I still have my bills paid, gas in my car and my childs school lunch taken care of.

So all Praise and Thanks due to the almighty God above. I love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Savior

My Savior
Praise to him

Love my kids

Love my kids
Loving my life

My husband

My husband
He lights up my world!!!

Music (our Favs)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones