Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What a crazy, tiring and exciting weekend..


So the above picture shows my favorite part of the living room which relates to the very busy weekend I had. So after 11 days working straight!! Im wore out only to have a weekend that required me to work even more but it is ok because I am super excited. Who knew that a little paint could make home feel completly different. Yep after 10 hrs of painting...because my husband and I are perfectionist, this is the lovely turn out of the living room (note: this is a picture off my cell phone)

Update on lil Miss Alana: We had her four month checkup today. She has gained up to 13 pounds and is now 25 1/2 long. She is gonna be tall!! She loves her brother which is the 1st picture you see...so precious!!!

Update on My Lil Man: He is not so lil anymore. He got promoted into 2nd grade and brought home all A's for us, he is so darn smart. I have no clue who he gets that from...LOL...JK!!

Well so sorry I haven't been on lately but just wanted to throw some updates out there.

Much love,
The Mitchells














No comments:

Post a Comment

My Savior

My Savior
Praise to him

Love my kids

Love my kids
Loving my life

My husband

My husband
He lights up my world!!!

Music (our Favs)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones